Shortlist Announced for FT Innovative Lawyers
The shortlist for FT Innovative Lawyers Awards Asia-Pacific 2018 have been announced. The FT Asia Pacific Innovative Lawyers 2018 Report will also be released at the event scheduled to be held in Hong Kong on 7th June 2018.
Anand and Anand has been nominated for four awards this year, one more than our nominations for last year. This is in line with the exciting and frenetic pace of innovative initiatives that the firm has been undertaking in the recent past.
FT Innovative Lawyers Over the Years
Here is a re-cap of our firm’s innovative initiatives that have been recognized over the last three years:
- Pravin Anand recognized as Most Innovative Lawyer across Asia Pacific in our inaugural submission to the Financial Times Innovative Lawyers Asia-Pacific in 2015.
- FT Innovative Lawyers Asia-Pacific 2016
- Only Asian Law Firm recognized in Business of Law – Technology
- Only Asia-Pacific HQ firm to be recognized for Analytics in Business of Law
- FT Innovative Lawyers Asia-Pacific 2017
- Top-most “Standout” rating for Machine Learning driven Predictive Analytics
- In-house AI tool “KnowBot” Highly Commended
Watch this space for further updates, once the report is released and the awards are announced.